CAREERS AT PLAN WEST
For nearly 50 years, Plan West has been helping people achieve their land planning and land development goals. Celebrating three years in Denver’s Art District on Santa Fe adds to our energy and convenience to the Front Range communities.
We continue to grow our staff as we build on our commitment and passion to help our clients create financially successful land development projects. Our open studio environment thrives on sharing ideas and collaboration. Working hard and having fun helps nurture creativity, where we strive to balance the ambitious with the pragmatic. We are committed to making a positive impact for the communities where we work and for the people who live there.
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT / LAND PLANNER
2 to 4 years and 8+ years of experience
Plan West is looking for landscape architects with site planning and design experience to share and help us grow our passion and commitment to making a difference—by design. Skills and talent that are required:
- Landscape Architectural degree from an accredited school. Licensure is not required but will be a plus.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, 3D Presentation Graphics, hand sketching and rendering.
- Experience with land development, site design, detailed design, landscape design and construction documents.
- Design skills showing creativity, problem solving, and the preparation of presentation exhibits at various scales to illustrate and explain proposed solutions and options.
- Knowledge of zoning documents, and the application, review, and approval process is important.
- Preparation of land use planning and site design documents, supporting reports, and detailed design documents at various scales and complexities.
- The ability to participate in a supporting role to produce submittal and construction documents
- Project management includes preparing schedules for clients, supporting staff, and leading team of consultants throughout the submittal, review, and approval process.
- Experience levels ranging from 2 to 4 years working in a professional office and 8+ years with design and project management skills
People with inquisitive minds, a positive outlook, and engaging personalities that want to help build our land planning and design studio, should respond. Plan West will consider a range of candidates with an interest in land development. Design and technical skills as well as personal character are critical.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an immediate and positive difference in our developing communities and long-term professional growth, please e-mail a cover letter, resume, and representative examples of your work in a single PDF attachment. No phone calls please.
Confidentiality with all inquiries will be respected.